Hey Birmingham. Over the past few years we’ve built up a pretty good reputation of doing really nice events that celebrate the creative community in the city. We’ve always tried to keep things varied and we’ve put on a number of events in the past year delving into different disciplines.
But we want to get better, we want to really cater to each industry and create some really awesome, regular social events that give you the opportunity to meet and work with people in your chosen field.
As a result of this thinking, we’re looking for people to help us run more photography based events in Birmingham. If you’ve got a passion for photography, you do it professionally or to a good level as an amateur then you might enjoy being our Photography Events Co-ordinator.
Here’s why this would be a really cool thing to get involved in:
- Be part of a team that’s been helping connect Birmingham’s creative community for the past five years.
- Support in hosting your own photography events, exhibitions, meet ups as part of the Badego event calendar.
- A community of over 2,000 people to reach out to and make sure your events hit the ground running.
- Showing you’re doing your part to engage the community looks great on your CV and can be a really useful way to network and get paid work.
Here’s some things to consider:
- This is a volunteer position. We all volunteer at Badego, we do it to make the city better in our own special way.
- There’s work involved, but it’s really rewarding and you meet lots of great people.
If you think you’re a good fit please set an email to email@example.com telling us a bit about yourself with a link to your portfolio and we’ll be in touch for a coffee.
Closing date for applications is Friday 11th August 2017.